B.ARCH PROGRAM –
1. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the revised criteria for admission into B.Arch first year for the academic year 2021-22 is that the candidate must have passed in the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects
OR passed in 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
2. It is also compulsory to have qualified the NATA exam.
NATA 2021 – The Second attempt for NATA exam is scheduled to be held on 11th July, 2021. The registration is open till 30th June, 2021.
For details about NATA 2021, please visit the page http://nata.in/
The JEE (Main)-2021 is being conducted in multiple Sessions (February/March/April/May) for admissions in the next academic session. The date of examination for JEE Main Paper 2 Second attempt will be notified soon. Please refer to the website jeemain.nta.nic.in for latest information.
M.ARCH PROGRAM – Admission to M.Arch requires a degree in B.Arch or equivalent (A.I.I.A) with a valid rank in PGAT/GATE.
The last date for online application for PGAT Odisha 2021 is extended to 12th July 2021. Dates for GATE 2021 & PGAT Odisha 2021 examinations will be notified soon. Please refer to the website ojee.nic.in for latest updates.
Documents required for admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheet
- 12th Pass certificate / Diploma Pass Certificate
- Jee Main Paper-2 admit card and Rank card
- NATA score card if any
- School/College leaving
- Conduct/Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photograph (5 passport size and 4 stamp size )
N.B: Two sets of photocopy
Call our admission cell at 0671-2363014 (9am – 3pm on all working days). Alternately, you may call our Admission Counselors at 7852933990,9439201437 & 7852933988 or mail us at email@example.com.