B.ARCH PROGRAM –
B. ARCH PROGRAM –
1. The candidate must have passed 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination Or passed in 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
2. The entrance examination is as per COA norms.
For details about NATA 2023, please visit the page http://nata.in/.
M.ARCH PROGRAM – Admission to M.Arch requires a degree in B.Arch or equivalent (A.I.I.A) with a valid rank in PGAT/GATE.
Dates for GATE 2023 & PGAT Odisha 2023 examinations has already been notified. Please refer to the website ojee.nic.in for latest updates.
Documents required for admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheets
- 12th Pass certificate / Diploma Pass Certificate
- NATA admit card
- NATA score card
- School/College leaving Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photographs (5 passport size and 4 stamp size )
N.B: Two sets of photocopy
Call our admission cell at 0671-2363014 (9am – 3pm on all working days). Alternately, you may call our Admission Counselors at 7852933990,9439201437 & 7852933988 or mail us at email@example.com.