B.ARCH PROGRAM – In view of the pandemic situation, there is some revision in the eligibility criteria for admissions in architecture. It is applicable for this year only.
1. The candidate must have passed in the 10+2 examination with pass marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) or passed in 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics, as applicable.
2. It is also compulsory to have qualified the JEE Main Paper 2 or NATA exam.
The JEE Main April 2020 has been postponed to September 2020. Please refer to this notice for further details.
M.ARCH PROGRAM – Admission to M.Arch requires a degree in B.Arch or equivalent (A.I.I.A) with a valid rank in PGAT/GATE.
PGAT 2020 – The last date for online submission of application forms for M.Arch is 25th July,2020. Please visit the website ojee.nic.in for the application form and complete details.
GATE 2020 – IIT Delhi is conducting the GATE 2020 exam on February 1, 2, 8 and 9. The GATE 2020 admit card was released on January 3 in online mode. Please refer to the website gate.iitd.ac.in for details about GATE 2020.
Documents required for admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheet
- 12th Pass certificate / Diploma Pass Certificate
- Jee Main Paper-2 admit card and Rank card
- NATA score card if any
- School/College leaving
- Conduct/Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photograph (5 passport size and 4 stamp size )
N.B: Two sets of photocopy
Call our admission cell at 0671-2363014 (9am – 3pm on all working days). Alternately, you may call our Admission Counselors at 7852933990 , 9439201437 & 7852933988 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.