B.ARCH PROGRAM –
1. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the revised criteria for admission into B.Arch first year for the academic year 2021-22 is –
the candidate must have passed in the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects OR passed in 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
2. It is also compulsory to have qualified the JEE Main Paper 2 or NATA exam.
The JEE (Main)-2021 is being conducted in multiple Sessions (February/March/April/May) for admissions in the next academic session. The last date of registrations for JEE Main Paper 2 Phase 1 is extended upto 23.01.2021. Please refer to the website jeemain.nta.nic.in for latest information.
NATA 2021 – The First Test is scheduled to be held on 10th April, 2021. The registration is open from 5th March to 28th March, 2021.
The last date for registration of SECOND attempt for NATA is 30th May, 2021 and exam date is 12th June, 2021. For details about NATA 2021, please visit the page http://nata.in/
M.ARCH PROGRAM – Admission to M.Arch requires a degree in B.Arch or equivalent (A.I.I.A) with a valid rank in PGAT/GATE.
Dates for GATE 2021 & PGAT 2021 will be notified soon.
Documents required for admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheet
- 12th Pass certificate / Diploma Pass Certificate
- Jee Main Paper-2 admit card and Rank card
- NATA score card if any
- School/College leaving
- Conduct/Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photograph (5 passport size and 4 stamp size )
N.B: Two sets of photocopy
Call our admission cell at 0671-2363014 (9am – 3pm on all working days). Alternately, you may call our Admission Counselors at 7852933990,9439201437 & 7852933988 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.